CLOA is keen to develop new corporate partnerships. In order to offer a competitive package, we have developed Principal and Associate sponsorship options. You can find out more here.
Alternatively we can tailor a sponsorship package to suit your requirements. Our sponsors are important to us; so please call Heidi Bellamy on 01379 384530 for a conversation about how we can work together.
Xn Leisure – Principle Sponsor
Xn Leisure is the leader in Leisure Management Solutions, and has over 3 decades of experience in delivering award winning IT solutions for the leisure sector.
With thousands of users who benefit from their wealth of industry knowledge and expertise, Xn Leisure is the technology partner of choice for the Leisure Industry.
Xn Leisure has a solutions and services portfolio that includes:
- Locally or centrally hosted systems.
- Wizard based membership and prospect management.
- Innovative Bookings, EPOS, ticketing and session management.
- Online Bookings and Memberships
- Self Service – Winners of Retail Systems Awards Winners 2010 – Best Use of technology in the Hospitality and Leisure Sector.
- Automated email & text marketing.
- State of the art course management – hand held registers, web home portal for progress tracking and payments.
- Xn ticket a new multi-functional, stand alone, web based ticketing solution that can help maximise sales and provide valuable intelligence about audiences – see a short presentation about Xn ticket here.
Xn Leisure solutions can now be purchased on a call off basis via the Local Authority Software Application (LASA) framework. The framework minimises costs and reduces timescales by using a standardised framework Terms and Conditions, no fixed timescales and no OJEU finance limitations. You can find e-market place guidance for the public sector here.
Bigwave Marketing – Associate Sponsor
Bigwave Marketing is a leading specialist in Leisure & Culture that works with more than 550 facilities in the UK. The agency also works across tourism, hospitality, charity, education, biotech and construction.
The core Bigwave team comprises 40+ marketing professionals providing services which include:
- Account Management
- Business development/solutions (swim school/membership growth)
- Content marketing
- Demographic research
- eMarketing & SMS
- Graphic design & branding
- Marketing campaigns, planning & consultancy
- Paid media (PPC) management
- Photography & Video
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Social media management
- Training (Digital, SEO, PPC, Social)
- Website design and build
The agency is both a Google Partner and a Facebook Marketing Partner, meaning it is well placed to help organisations grow, and are an European Search Awards finalist.
14+ years’ sector experience provides great insight to deliver effective and cost effective traditional, and digital, marketing. Extensive in-house knowledge helps grow Swim Schools and Fitness membership bases, while partnerships with suppliers and bodies across the sector makes the agency well placed to handle integrations and connect your dots.
Find out how Bigwave can help you connect your marketing dots and grow your organisation. For more information contact Simon Beer on 01392 492 380 or visit www.bigwave.co.uk
To help ensure our communities stay active in mind and body during this difficult time Bigwave Marketing, has pulled together an exclusive Lockdown offer for CLOA members of social ideas, activities and engagement tools that can be fully branded to your organisation. Take a look at the brochure here and contact email@example.com to find out more based on your own bespoke requirements.